We have a brand new design in the store this week! The Alaska Show teamed up again with Homer artist Dan Coe to create "The Great One" design - now available on a sweatshirt and 10% off THIS WEEK ONLY.
We took the classic image of King Kong roaring on top of the Empire State Building and put an Alaskan twist on it. Our design features the fierce Alaska brown bear on top of Denali, or "The Great One."
This sturdy and warm sweatshirt is bound to keep you warm in the cold Alaskan months. It's pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem